- Product Type: Starch
- Color: white powder
- Form: Powder
- Fineness (%): 100
- Certification: FDA, GAP, GMP, HACCP, ISO
- Packaging: Bag, Bulk
- Weight (kg): 25
- Shelf Life: 24months
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Starch Type: Corn Starch
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in 25kg bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20days after receipt T/T deposit|
SpecificationsUsed as surface adhesive, can improve paper printing and writing performance.
Oxidized starch is made of natural corn starch reacted with oxide by acid, alkali or neutral
Whiteness is better than natural corn starch, high stability of paste, decreased retrogradation, increased solubility, low gelatinization temperature, good viscosity, better theca making.
Ⅱ USAGE IN PAPER MAKING
1. Used as surface adhesive, can improve paper printing and writing performance.
2. Used as coating sizing agent in paper making.
3. As wet end additive, can improve the wet strength of paper.
4. As additive in laminated paper, cardboard and corrugated paper. Oxidized starch is with
high bonding strength, better fluidity, no corrosion, no pollution and low consumption.
Ⅲ TECHNICAL SHEET
MESH (PASS 100MESH)
- Packing: in 25kg paper or plastic bag
- Shelf life: 24months