- Product Type: Starch
- Color: white
- Form: Powder
- Fineness (%): 100
- Certification: ISO
- Packaging: Bag, Bulk
- Weight (kg): 25
- Shelf Life: 24months
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Starch Type: Corn Starch
- Oxidized starch: surface adhesive
- Paper making: coating sizing agent
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packing: in 25kg bag;|
|Delivery Detail:||within 25days after receipt T/T deposit|
Oxidized starch is made of natural corn starch reacted with oxide by acid, alkali or neutral
Whiteness is better than natural corn starch, high stability of paste, decreased retrogradation, increased solubility, low gelatinization temperature, good viscosity, better theca making.
Ⅱ USAGE IN PAPER MAKING
1. the oxidized starch is widely used as surface adhesive, can improve paper printing and writing performance.
2. the oxidized starch is Used as coating sizing agent in paper making.
3. the oxidized starch is As wet end additive, can improve the wet strength of paper.
4. the oxidized starch is As additive in laminated paper, cardboard and corrugated paper. Oxidized starch is with
high bonding strength, better fluidity, no corrosion, no pollution and low consumption.
Ⅲ TECHNICAL SHEET
MESH (PASS 100MESH)
- Packing: in 25kg paper or plastic bag
- Shelf life: 24months
- Made in China