- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 1.0-30mm
- Size: max width 2.05m, any length
- Colorfu:White,Grey, Red, Yellow, Green: Light and tough
- Nontoxic and tasteless: Fire-retardant, sound insulation, hot insulation
- Water-proof and mould-proof: Can be cut, sawed, nailed, excavated, and welded agglutination
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||In plastic film or in pallet. We also can make it according to your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||2wks after receiving the deposit|
SpecificationsCan be cut, sawed, nailed, excavated and welded agglutination.
Used for furniture,cabinet,exhibition board,digital printing.
PVC foam board is a new type of environmental protective plastic materials which instead of woods and steels. Comparing to woods, it has many advantages, light-weight, flexible, anti-flame, alkaliacid resistance, moisture proof, water proof, good heat preservation, sound insulation, shock absorption and so on. The board can be filmed or printed colorfully. It owns many ways of processing such as nailing,sawing,printing,jointing,etc.
Width:2m in max.
Size:1220*2440mm,1660*2440mm,915*2440mm, 2000*3050mm, 2000*6000mm,etc. We also can make special size according to your demands.
Colour:White, grey, black, blue, green, orange, and any other colours according to customers' requirements. Also can be ordered according to the RAL color card.
1. Light, tough, rigid with a high impact stregth.
2. Nontoxic and tasteless.
3. Fire-retardant, sound insulation, hot insulation.
4. Water-proof and mould-proof.
5. Color-fast, easy to wash.
6. Can be cut, sawed, nailed, excavated, and welded agglutination.
1.Advertisement:exhibition & display,digital printing,silk screen printing,engraving materials,sign board,etc.
2.Furniture:office furniture,cabinet, bath cabinet,etc.
3.Finishing material decorative sheets,storage racks, room segments,etc.
4.Industrial application:Refrigeratory warehouse project,environmental protection,etc.
Physical properties of PVC foam board
Elastic Modulus in Bending
Vicar Softening Point