Carboxyl Methyl Starch (CMS) is a kind of environmentally friendly and non-polluting drilling mud additive. This high quality fluid loss additive is widely used in oil drilling industry with high viscosity, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance (140 °C), anti-calcic and salt resistance. The maximum salt resistance can reach to saturation state. The recognizance stability of clay can be improved greatly. During drilling salt paste layer, it will keep the stability of drill fluid and function of anti-collapse protection, and reduce the loss especially in the salinization well operations with high PH value and salinity.
1. High performance of reducing filter loss
2. Non-sticky in drill fluid and reduce shearing force
3. Anti-salt, anti-magnesium and anti-calcium. It can be used in drill fluid of fresh water,
saltwater and seawater.
4. High rheology and anti-high temperature performance.
5. Good compatibility with other processing agents
6. Non-toxic and environmental friendly
7. The molecular chain is short and it is easy to depredate. It is good to protect petroleum